May 31, 2021
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order.
- Go to https://BlueChew.com and get your first month FREE when you use our promo code BEARS at checkout, just pay $5 shipping.
- To start comparing quotes and simplify insurance-buying, check out Policygenius: https://www.policygenius.com/cave. Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this video!
- You can get all the different flavors of Bud Light Seltzer delivered at https://budlight.com/delivery or pick it up at your local neighborhood grocery, convenience or liquor store
- Get 15% Off and Free Shipping at https://MeUndies.com/BEARS
- Go to https://creditkarma.com/WINMONEY to sign up for free and start winning Instant Karma
- Go to https://cbdMD.com and use code BEARS for 25% off your purchase of superior CBD products
This week, guest bear Ethan Klein of H3 Productions joins Tom Segura in the Cave! They discuss what Bert Kreischer and Mark Hamill must be up to on the set of the new "Machine" movie in Serbia. Ethan goes over his insane lawsuit with Triller, and discusses how unbelievable it is that they were in business with Jake Paul. Ethan reminds us that Paul has EXTREMELY serious accusations made against him by the respected journalists of the New York Times (this was recorded before Jake Paul left Triller for Showtime Boxing). Ethan also fills Tom in on all the insane YouTube shenanigans going on with James Charles, David Dobrik, and why everyone besides H3 is afraid to challenge Keemstar.